Treasures of UNESCO
Explore the world Heritage in two diverse destinations in Southeast Asia with extra benefits. Visit the boutique Anantara Hoi An, on the banks of Thu Bon river before or after your enchanting stay at Anantara Angkor Resort.
For an authentic way to travel, take a tuk-tuk into the town of Siem Reap. Watch local people hard at work in rice paddies on your way to historic sites around the countryside. Gaze on Angkor Wat as the sun rises, listening to the gentle chant of the monks as they pray. Delight in local cuisine with street food and immersive cookery classes. In Vietnam, delve into the local culture through cultural activities such as lantern making. Take a scenic boat cruise, soaking in the atmosphere as you drift down the Thu Bon. Cycle to a nearby beach to paddle in the warm waters. Or, explore the many historic attractions of the area with a variety of tours. Gain access to these wonderful destinations through Anantara.
- 25% off Best Flexible Room Rate with Breakfast in any room at Anantara Angkor
- 25% off Best Flexible Room Rate with Breakfast in a Junior Suite, Deluxe Riverview Suite or Premium Riverview Suite at Anantara Hoi An
- Complimentary Foot Ritual on Arrival at Anantara Angkor Resort
- Complimentary private Tuk-Tuk transfers around Siem Reap
- Nightly turndown amenities at Anantara Angkor
- Complimentary WiFi at Anantara Angkor
- Airport Transfers to and from Siem Reap Airport to Anantara Angkor and from Da Nang Airport to Anantara Hoi An Resort
- Daily Breakfast for two is included at both resorts
Now – 23 December 2017
|Rates start from||USD 457|
Taxes, fees, and surcharges are additional and vary by hotel.
The rates quoted are per night, including maximum discount, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
Subject to availability, cancellation policy and children policy.
The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
Minimum 3 night consecutive stay required at each hotel.
A non-refundable full pre-payment will be charged to your credit card at the time of reservation.
A deposit of 100% of the full stay is required at the time of booking. The remaining amount is to be paid upon check-out. In case of no shows or early departure, a 100% charge of the total stay applies.
A range of resort activities can be booked at an additional cost.
Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
Flight details must be provided 48 hours prior to arrival for boat/airport transfers to be arranged.