Ultimate Vietnam Special
Experience coastal treasures and colonial charm in two diverse locations in Vietnam. Visit the boutique Anantara Hoi An, on the banks of Thu Bon river before or after an idyllic beach stay at AVANI Quy Nhon.
Come and go in style as we take care of your airport journeys. Retreat into splendour with your choice of traditional Vietnamese massages and nourishing spa treatments at both destinations. Explore the local culture with unforgettable feasts, from cliff-top to riverside, and attend a cooking class taught by an expert. Gaze at heritage wonders on a sunset cruise. Kayak, snorkel or lounge under the palms to your heart’s content.
- Three nights’ accommodation at Anantara Hoi An
- Three nights’ accommodation at AVANI Quy Nhon
- Daily Breakfast for two is included at both resorts
- One 60-minute spa treatment for 2 persons per stay (your choice of a 30 minute body scrub, 45 minute body wrap or facial or 60 minute body massage) is included at both resorts
- One Spice Spoon cooking class for 2 persons per stay at Anantara Hoi An
- One 60 minute sunset cruise at Anantara Hoi An
- One dinner for 2 persons per stay at AVANI Quy NHon
- One bottle of house sparkling wine at AVANI Quy NHon
- Round trip airport transfer at AVANI Quy NHon
5 January 2017 – 23 December 2017
|Rates start from||USD 1,218|
The rate is subject to 5% service charge, 10% applicable government tax
The rate quoted is per room per package, subject to availability, cancellation policy and children policy.
Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
Minimum 6 night consecutive stay required at each hotel.
A non-refundable full pre-payment will be charged to your credit card at the time of reservation.
A deposit of 100% of the full stay is required at the time of booking. The remaining amount is to be paid upon check-out. In case of no shows or early departure, a 100% charge of the total stay applies.
A range of resort activities can be booked at an additional cost.
Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
Flight details must be provided 72 hours prior to arrival for boat/airport transfers to be arranged.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Email Us'.